Thursday, August 21, 2014

J. Rizzle Presents...LOVE: Ups, Downs & In Betweens 2


Here's Love: Ups, Downs & In Betweens 2 that features more classic slow jams.  Grab it at the link below!!!

Tracklist

01. J. Rizzle Intro
02. Rain Intro
03. Rose Royce - I Wanna Get Next To You
04. Roberta Flack ft. Donny Hathaway - The Closer I Get To You
05. Chaka Khan - Sweet Thing
06. Michael Henderson - Be My Girl
07. Enchantment - It's You That I Need
08. The Gap Band - Yearning For Your Love
09. The Commodores - Just To Be Close To You
10. Norman Connors - You Are My Starship
11. LTD - Love Ballad
12. Heatwave - Always & Forever
13. Marvin Gaye - I Want You
14. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes ft. Sharon Page - You Know How To Make Me Feel
15. Smokey Robinson - Baby Come Close
16. Teddy Pendergrass - Close The Door
17. Rain Outro


STREAM/DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment